CDAC is a bilingual charitable organization that was established in 1985, and is currently a member agency of the Hong Kong Community Chest and Hong Kong Council of Social Services. It was formed by a group of parents and volunteer professionals, who all shared a common concern – teenage drug abuse in Hong Kong. Having over twenty years of experience and exposure in drug education, CDAC remains dedicated to continuing our founders’ work, with aims to raise more community awareness about drug misuse in Hong Kong.
Major Responsibilities :
To report to the Executive Committee and to account for the overall management of CDAC, the successful candidate will lead the organisation to actualize its mission, value, and vision. Duties cover organization administration, service and agency development, as well as advocacy work on drug policy and health promotion.
- Social work training at degree level is a MUST;
- Over 5 years of solid managerial experience at the senior level. Proven track record in managing non-subvention supported NGOs with successful experience in leading service development in response to community needs;
- Expertise in drug or related disciplines is an advantage;
- Strong capacity in leadership skills, communication, organization management, financial planning, human resources administration, and strategic mind;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese, and Putonghua;
- Applicants with no experience with social service, drug counselling, or public education will NOT be considered.
We provide various training opportunities, 5-day work, annual leave, and group medical insurance including dental care. The prospective employee is required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Interested parties please send a resume with the expected salary to the ED Recruitment Panel via firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th October 2023.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.